MEME LARIVIÈRE Travel Agency offers an exclusive service for your trips to Argentina and neighbouring countries.
We are renowned in the travel industry for our tailor made trips whether for individuals, groups or our guests at Arroyo Verde. We organise and take care of every detail of your itinerary from your arrival in Buenos Aires or other starting point of your choice in the region.
For many years now, we have organized group trips for international associations such as the American Horticulture Society, Garden Club of America, different museum and university alumnae associations, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, National Trust of Historic Preservation, University Mary of Washington, Amherst College and Smith College among others.
All schedules are suggested and personally taken care of by the Lariviere family which has been in the travel business for 20 years.
We provide for individual or group travelers:
• Reservations in hotels with transfers to and from airports.
• Sightseeing tours with bilingual speaking guides.
• Visits to museums, art galleries, silversmiths and antique dealers.
• Invitations to exclusive private clubs with the possibility of enjoying a game of tennis, a round of golf or watching a major horse racing event.
• Tango shows or lessons to get a real feel for Buenos Aires.
• Sailing trips on the River Plate and Delta del Parana and perhaps including an overnight stay at La Becasina Delta lodge.
• Visits to estancias (ranches), thoroughbred studs and polo farms which offer a wide variety of activities depending on location including horseback riding, fly fishing, rafting, trekking, polo clinics, private polo demonstrations, shooting and hunting.
• Garden tours, visiting private gardens and estancias throughout Argentina, Chile and Brazil. For groups minimum 20 passengers.
• Cultural trips, visiting private art collections and museums throughout Argentina, Chile and Brazil. For groups minimum 20 passengers.
For more information please contact
María Luisa Segura.